Aeon Market Research Pvt Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company/ Aeon”) is committed to protect personal information and understands the serious social responsibility imposed on the Company and believes that this requirement is essential for earning the trust of society and promoting corporate activities.
The Company will carefully consider the proper management and use of personal information and will establish and comply with the “Personal Information Handling Policy”.
A. Aeon Personal Information Handling Policy
Established March 22, 2011
Anil Kumar Jha, Director, Aeon Market Research Pvt Ltd.
Regarding the protection of all personal information handled by the Company, we fully recognize our social mission and comply with the protection of the rights of the individual and laws and regulations regarding personal information. In addition, we have built a personal information protection management system that embodies the following policies, and are constantly aware of the latest IT technology trends, changes in social demands, changes in the business environment, etc., and make continuous improvements. We declare here that we will work together as a whole.
1. Personal information will be acquired, used, and provided only to the extent necessary for the company’s legitimate business execution, employment of employees, personnel management, and for achieving the specified purpose of use. In addition, since we do not use it for any purpose other than necessary, we will take all the necessary measures to maintain it.
2. We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, follow the guidelines set by the country, and other norms.
3. In order to prevent the leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information by taking reasonable safety measures, we will inject management resources that match the actual circumstances of the business and continuously improve the personal information security system. In case of emergency, we will take corrective action immediately.
4. We will respond promptly and honestly and appropriately to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
5. The personal information protection management system will continue to promote improvement by reviewing it in a timely and appropriate manner in consideration of changes in the environment surrounding us.
6. We will distribute this policy to all employees and make it known to all employees. By posting it on our website, brochures, etc., we will take measures that are available to anyone at any time.
The information desk
Inquiries regarding protection of personal information
43/44, DSIDC, Scheme III, Okhla- Phase 2, Delhi-110020
Administration Headquarters Personal Information Inquiry
Contact point for inquiries regarding personal information protection regarding info Person in charge of personal information:
Aeon Market Research Pvt Ltd.
Bhanu Pratap Singh, HR Head,
B. Handling of personal information
1. Business name
Aeon Market Research Pvt Ltd.
2. Administrator’s name or position, affiliation and contact Designation: Group HR Head
3. Purpose of use of personal information
|Classification||purpose of use|
|To collect questionnaire requests, interviews and services
using the information already registered.
|Personal information from
|To collect survey requests and provide services.|
|Shareholder information||For information disclosure, delivery of distribution materials,
|Supplier information||For business negotiations and business communications,
ordering business, bill payment business etc.
|Employee information||For personnel and labour management, business
management, health management, security management of employees
|Personal information about
applicants for employment
|To contact recruiting applicants and manage our recruiting
operations in our company and our own management service
|Contact information||For inquiries and answers to our company.|
|Contact information||To accept requests for quotations from us and to send
|For communications regarding seminar information,
communications regarding business negotiations and services
|Personal information about
|For contacting business negotiations and services|
4. Provision of personal information to a third party
Except in the following cases, we will not provide the personal information of the individual to a third party.
i. With the consent of the person in question
ii. Cases involving the laws and regulations e.g. Cases where personal information is handled based on a document issued by a court or judge such as an arrest warrant.
iii. When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person. E.g. In case of sudden illness or other circumstances, the blood type and family of the person to doctors and nurses.
iv. In the case where there is a particular need for the promotion of improvement or sound growth of children and public health, other person when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the behaviour problems of (example) truant students, children. For example, when the counselling centre, school, or medical institution cooperates with each other to exchange information about the child/student among related institutions.
v. When it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person concerned, the affairs concerned When there is a risk that it will hinder the execution when a business operator submits personal information to a voluntary survey of tax office staff, etc.
vi. To outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use in order to smoothly carry out the work. E.g. When sending a gift certificate to a member.
5. Consignment of handling personal information
In order to provide better service to the person in charge of business operation, we outsource a part of our work. We may entrust personal information to subcontractors. In this case, select an outsourcer who is deemed to handle personal information appropriately, and make necessary decisions to prevent leakage of personal information of the individual by appropriate management and confidentiality of personal information in contracts, etc.
6. Requests for disclosure
Requests for disclosure of personal information, etc. (Suspension of the provision of)
can be requested to our inquiry window. In that case, we will confirm the individual
and respond within a reasonable period.
In addition, the Company and affiliated third-party companies may associate web contact data with attribute information and questionnaire response contents for use in marketing activities. However, personally identifiable information will not be disclosed without permission. In addition, the addition of cookie information does not identify an individual from a third party.